Tuesday, December 27, 2005

In the movies, anything is possible

Christmas just gone and new years around the corner. Means I still got 5 months more to graduation and so is my Final Year Project submission ... life sucks sometimes ...

Anyway was having a talk with an old fren of mine. The only thing we talk about when we are always together is MOVIES (maybe sometimes about something else ... like the opposite sex which are rather good looking than normal) So anyway ... We were talking about our own favourite movie. So I guess here I'll try to do a list of movies I like ... rated A+, A and A-.

A+ movies
Braveheart
-Very nice movie. Good acting by Mel Gibson. Everything in those movie is abosutely fantastic. from storyline to dialogues to costumes. Very touching ecspecially the ending.
Memorable quote: Every man dies, not every man really lives

Armageddon
-Although this movie is 3 hours, I didnt even find 1 second of boringness in it. All the actors did a good job and the soundtrack was nice. Also another very nice ending. And I personally think DEEP IMPACT SUCKS
Memorable quote: Houston, you have a problem

Face of
-Unexpectedly a nice film. This movie is what John woo is all about. Superb gun action and 2 of the best male actors during that time. Nice gun action as well.
Memorable quote: You are right, Sean. I misbehaved. I have to be punished. But remember... Every time when you look in the mirror, you'll see my face

Forest Gump
-Tom Hanks is da man. This movie totally rocks. Very very nicely told and potrayed. All just about a simple life of a not so smart guy. Very touching all the way, from begining to the end.
Memorable quote: Life is like a bunch of chocolates, you'll never know what your gonna get.

A walk to remember
-Surprise ler ... not many people know about this movie. But I never come across one person who has watch this movie and dislikes it. The best love story movie I have ever seen, 10x better than the stupid TITANIC. Best thing I like is that this movie has a bit of christianity values in it and it is not provoking to most people. So most people can watch and understand us Christians more with proper perception.
Memorable quote: Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

OK, guess I will just stop for now. Actually got a lot more but i getting sleepy. Tell u guys next time. Bye guys!~



Every man dies, not every man really lives