Sunday, January 15, 2006

Between Assignments and Dota (and some Chicken Rice)

Its been weeks since my last post. Been very busy this few days with assignments and all. I didn't notice until my friend said it, I've been watching sunrise everyday since new year. All thanks Assignments ... Dota .... and bit of chicken rice.

I recommend everyone to visit this. All dota players shall witness the birth of a new dota hero ... haha ....

Another nice blog to read is this. A very meaningful blog coming from a very wrong person ... haha .... just kidding.

Seems like a storm is going to hit the blogging community ... better watch out.

By the way, there is this nice Chicken Rice Stall in Dengkil I am dying to introduce. I guess those who know me already know about it :P

It opens around 4am in the morning (sometimes 3am) if he wakes up. He sells Roasted Chicken and Steam Chicken, but no Char Siew and Roast Pork. Around 5am he will start selling some extra stuff like noodles and beehoon along with other special food, such as the rare Zhu Tou Pi (Pork Head Skin), very very nice to eat. (The more I write the hungrier I get, so I better stop before i starve to death)

Had a chat with an old friend yesteday. 3 of us sat in mamak in Sea Park and start to talk about many things. From opening company to blog wars ... haha... The opening company thing is still under developement and won't be talking much about it. But the blog war thing is really very lame. From what my friend told me, famous or star bloggers and being divided into groups/gangs and cutting each others throat. Recently I even heard a Brotherhood of dunno-wat-shit has been formed. Is there anywhere in the world where politics doesnt exist .... (But then again, its people like me that enjoy watching 2 sides fight while I slowly take advantage of the situation ... hehehe ....)

Just watched corpse bride recently, I think its a very nice show, definitely worth watching. in fact I think its 10x much better than chicken little. I'm not saying the chicken sucks, but the bride was just much better.

Feeling hungry ... must look ... for .... more ... chicken rice ....
Bye Guys!~


With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.